Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Enzo Turns 3!

Time flies, Enzo officially 3 years old now. As usual, we had a celebration just with our close family members and couple of my best friends. Due to my best friend's wedding on 25th September, and I need to be there to help my friend. We decided to celebrate Enzo's birthday 1 week earlier this year. 


I spend some times searching for a restaurant for Enzo birthday. Finally this is where I choose, The Noble House.


The Noble House served chinese lunch buffet, is prefect for those who prefer variety of chinese dishes. RM45++ served with a bowl of complimentary crab meat sharkfins; and RM55++ with a bowl of complimentary double boiled sharkfins. And their all time promotion, "Dine 8, Pay 7"


Here goes, part of the serving at the restaurant.




Enzo's cousin sister Sze Ning and brother Ee Shawn.




No comments: