Sunday, August 28, 2011

Enzo Starting With His Photography Experience

I’m here on sharing few of the photos which taken by my 2 and a half years old boy. He enjoys taking photos with his digital camera nowaday. Anywhere, anytime, anything he likes. I think this type of activity is great to expose toddlers to learning.

These are so cool and fun!













This photo taken while mummy is watching tv.













Aunty Fennie.













Enzo playmate, Jyn Jyn girl.














Daddy and mummy at Eiffel Tower, Paris.
















Dave' funny face.
















Cute grandma. 'I love u mah mah'
















Baby grapes at the winery.
















Ultra Jess and Jack.
















Daddy posing with his camera.































'I miss you, Jackie jie jie'


I come across to an article teaching toddler to take photos. Take a look if your toddler interested in photography as well.

"13 Lessons To Teach Your Child About Digital Photography"

No comments: