Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mummy Birthday Break @ Le Meridien Hotel




















It was so nice to be out, even is only 2 days 1 night stay, but I don't mind. We had a fun, special day, just our family and to be romantic again. I hadn’t realized how much I missed the romance and holidays. We took Enzo for a walk at the pool side in the evening, but unfortunately it’s raining so we just sit down spend some times just kind of lounging around and trying to relax after all the busy day we had. Enzo enjoy looking at other ‘jie jie’ and ‘gor gor’ playing at the pool. That night daddy and I had a fantastic dinner @ Latest Recipe. Enzo was a cranky mess during the dinner, he bored and cried during the dinner. I got no choice that I need to hug him and straight away he fall asleep. Finally both of us can enjoy our dinner.

Enzo was such a good little boy in the morning. As usual he woke up and was in a happy mood. We had our breakfast and took Enzo to the pool side again, it was sunny day. There is few parents bring their few months old baby to enjoy sun bathing too. Enzo seems like afraid of water, I just tap some water on Enzo legs, and he started to ‘ee ee aw aw’ and wanted to cry…so cute……..Anyway even Enzo not dare to touch the water but three of us still enjoy the day very well. We had such a good time.


No comments: